The Administration and Management Narrative should provide an overview of key practices that contribute to the performance and productivity of your agency. The Narrative supports, but should not duplicate, evidence provided elsewhere in your self-study.
The Public Agency Human Resources Administration and Management Narrative should provide the Peer Review Team with a clear, concise description of how your agency's human resources practices advance and sustain your agency’s mission and strategic goals.
Purpose Standard: Human Resources (PA-HR)
A stable, qualified workforce contributes effectively and efficiently to consumer satisfaction and positive service delivery results.
Provide responses to the following questions that address your agency’s achievement of the Human Resource Management Purpose Standard. Highlight any obstacles and innovations, if any, in each of your responses.
1. Describe how your agency manages its human resources. Address the following:
2. Describe any challenges that your agency may have faced with regard to recruiting qualified staff. Has your agency implemented any solutions that have proven effective?
3. Provide 2-3 examples of how your agency has recruited staff that are culturally and ethnically representative of the service population.
4. Describe any challenges that your agency may have faced and any solutions that have proven effective with regard to staff retention.
5. Provide any additional information that would increase the Peer Team’s understanding of how your agency's human resource practices contribute effectively and efficiently to consumer satisfaction and positive service delivery results.
Agencies being accredited for the first time: Please provide information for the last two years.
Agencies being reaccredited: Please provide information for the period since the last accreditation review.
Fundamental Practice Standards: