Participants are supervised, and group size is adjusted to promote safety and limit liability
Group size is adjusted according to:
- the nature of the activity;
- the age and abilities of participants; and
- applicable legal requirements.
Group activities are supervised by:
- at least two group leaders or instructors; and
- additional staff when known risks are present.
At least one person assigned to an adventure activity or group:
- is certified by an organization with recognized expertise in the activity area when such certification is available; or
- has documented and verified training and actual experience, and can demonstrate competence in conducting the particular activity.